Here are some key points from the FFGB trustees’ meeting on 6 November 2017:
- We should be aware of the thinking of the various committees and bodies planning the future of the City and Friar Gate area. We should really be reading their reports if we can get hold of them.
- Several AGM venues were suggested, the key factors being ease of parking and being in the Friar Gate area. The date of the AGM was re-set to 22nd January 2018.
- It was suggested that Peter’s presentation should be made to FFGB members, either at a separate meeting of perhaps at the AGM.
- Further meetings with Latham’s architects are planned.
- Trustee recruitment was discussed.